Matthew Bernstein has worked at the intersection of business and technology for more than twenty years, to transform organizations and to define, develop, and operationalize information management standards and solutions. Prior to founding his own firm, he led Group Information and Records Management at Deutsche Bank, with global responsibility for Records Management, Archiving, and eDiscovery Operations. Before that, Matthew held a variety of senior business, operations, and IT roles for Deutsche Asset Management.
Lynn Molfetta has led process development and restructuring, global rollout of IT solutions, and operationalization of Information Governance programs. Over the course of her career, she has been the Global Head of Records Management at two of the largest global banks, and has also worked as the COO/Chief of Staff for the General Counsel of a global financial services company.
The Right Focus
We focus exclusively on Information Governance issues, helping companies meet their IG objectives, including Information Lifecycle Management, Data Privacy, Defensible Disposal, Information Security, Operational Effectiveness, and IG Risk Management.
- The Partners and other senior members do the work
- We believe that the challenge of IG — balancing data retention and disposal obligations – can be solved
The Right Experience
We are senior Information Governance operating managers; practitioners with real-world experience.
- Industry leading expertise
- Sophisticated and efficient processes
- Tested in the world’s toughest regulatory environment
The Right Approach
We offer a single point-of-service, with comprehensive knowledge of the “Why”, “What”, and “How” of Information Governance
- Familiar with all major IG Requirements, including regulatory, legal, and technical (“Why”)
- Expert knowledge of IG Processes (“What”)
- Uniquely “vertically integrated”, with expert knowledge of all Target Operating Model components: best practices and tools for people, processes, governance (policies and controls), and technology (“How”)
- Integrate legal expertise as necessary through established relationships with regulatory and privacy law experts